REPRODUCTOR

Radio Online- Radio Web Player

martes, 19 de septiembre de 2017

Kuschelrock -Movie Songs


01 - Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
02 - Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
03 - Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams - I Finally Found Someone
04 - Michael Jackson - Will You Be There
05 - The Cardigans - Lovefool (Romeo & Juliet)
06 - Berlin - Take My Breath Away
07 - Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
08 - Tina Arena & Marc Anthony - I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You
09 - Sarah McLachlan - Angel
10 - Regina Belle & Peabo Bryson - A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme)
11 - Scott McKenzie - San Francisco
12 - Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
13 - Jennifer Warnes & Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong
14 - Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme
15 - Diana King - I Say A Little Prayer
16 - Refugee Camp All-Stars feat. Lauryn Hill - The Sweetest Thing
17 - Babyface - You Were There
18 - Michael Bolton - Go The Distance
19 - Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
DESCARGAR

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario